POSTPONED TO 2018: Mapol Inc Training Seminar (2017) - Montreal
POSTPONED TO 2018: MAPOL WILL BE HOSTING OUR 8TH ANNUAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING SEMINAR in Montreal.
This will be an opportunity for you to hear from key stakeholders about new developments being implemented and/or considered for private drug plans.
- Joan Weir, Director, Health and DISABILITY Policy, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc., An Overview of CLHIA Initiatives: PMPRB Reform, CADTH Changes, OHIP+ Transition, and Pharmacogenomics in Private Plans
- Jean Lachaine and Catherine Beauchemin, PeriPharm inc., Economic Evaluation of New Medications to Support Private Payers Reimbursement Decisions
- TIM CLARKE, BMATH FSA FCIA, PRESIDENT, TC HEALTH CONSULTING, Plan Sponsor Concerns/Issues
- Johnny Ma, President, Mapol Inc., Review of 2017 Trends & Issues
- Atul Goela, B.Sc. Phm., R.Ph, Director, Possibilities & Partnerships – Digital Health Solutions, Sun Life Financial
- Dr. Luc Boileau, M.D., M. Sc. Adm. S., FRCPC, President and CEO and Sylvie Bouchard, BPharm, Diploma in Hospital Pharmacy, MSc, MBA, Director of Medication, INESSS, Ongoing Changes in the Management of Innovation: Perspectives from INESSS
Map and Directions
tact Sue-Lee Pring (email@example.com) for special group registration.
*Terms for the Group Discount:
- All Attendees must be from the same organization
- Attendees can attend either locations
- Payment must be made on one credit card via PayPal
This is a closed-door seminar for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers. Given that this event has become very popular, we encourage you to register your spot as soon as possible because seating is limited. Please contact Sue-Lee Pring (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.