By Invitation Only: Mapol Inc Training Seminar - Montreal
MAPOL WILL BE HOSTING OUR 7TH ANNUAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING SEMINAR ON MONDAY DECEMBER 5, 2016 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM (EASTERN TIME) AT THE MARRIOTT IN-TERMINAL HOTEL IN MONTREAL.
CONFIRMED TOPICS & SPEAKERS:
- The Drug Landscape From A Private Payer's Perspective by Atul Goela, B.Sc. Phm., R.Ph, Director, Pharmaceutical Benefits, Sun Life Financial
- How are Employers Looking At Drug Plans Right Now And What Is Keeping Them Up At Night? by Christine Than, B.Pharm, Senior Consultant Pharmacist and Drug Solution Specialist, Aon Hewitt
- National Drug Plan? Insurance Industry Response by Joan Weir, Director, Health and Dental Policy, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc.
- Who Benefits From Pooling Drug Insurance Risks In Québec And Canada? by Claude Di Stasio, Vice President, Quebec Affairs, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association and Executive Director and Secretary Quebec Drug Insurance Pooling Corporation
- Review of 2016 Trends & Issues by Johnny Ma, President, Mapol Inc.
Map and Directions
tact Sue-Lee Pring (email@example.com) for special group registration.
This is a closed-door seminar for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers. Given that this event has become very popular, we encourage you to register your spot as soon as possible because seating is limited. Please contact Sue-Lee Pring (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
REGISTER IS NOW CLOSED - PLEASE CONTACT SUE-LEE PRING (slpring@mapolca) FOR INQUIRY FOR LAST MINUTE ATTENDANCE.